The Rosalee Dress been chosen as a finalist in the 2021 British Sewing Awards for best sewing pattern!
I’m so incredibly excited! The winner will be decided by a celebrity judge and announced in October. Of course, I’d love to win but right now I’m absolutely over the moon being a finalist! Giddy and emotional are good ways to describe how I’m feeling!
Did you know…
- You can make it as either a maxi or knee-length version.
- There are 5’3″ / 5’5″ / 5’7″ height lines on the skirt pieces
- It has incredibly deep pockets
- It is bra friendly
- The pattern is available in both PDF and Paper versions
- You can order a new printout of the pattern pieces (A0/copyshop) whenever you want, no matter which version you buy! No more worries about losing pieces or tea incidents, especially if you’ve bought the paper version.
- There are also details on how to make a top version in both woven and stretch on the blog.
I wanted to give you a quick update on what’s happening with the size range, which patterns are in the new sizes and share my plans for updating the rest of the existing patterns to the new size range.
Continue reading Size range update and plans!
You might have noticed the sizing of my patterns is a bit different to what you might be used to so I thought I’d walk you through my decision on using high bust, size names instead of numbers, and the size range used in the patterns.
Continue reading Sizing and measurements
Who is Experimental Space Patterns
I’m Andrea, and I run Experimental Space Patterns. It’s just me here and that means I take care of everything from sketching out and designing the patterns (one of my favourite parts!), to digitalising them for PDF and print use, arranging the packaging, website maintenance, to bookkeeping. Some of those things are more interesting than others!
Continue reading About Experimental Space Patterns
Did you receive the SewHayleyJane Luxury subscription box in January? If so you’ll have received a copy of the Josie pattern!
Click here to visit the Sew-Along page and sign up if you’ll be joining us!
Not a SewHayleyJane subscriber but still want to participate? That’s absolutely fine! Although you really should check out her monthly subscription boxes in the future because they’re always amazing!